Those who want to make more money by entering into the financial world; there are two options available for them which include trading and investment. Although both trading and investment are considered to be of high risk but investment to some extent is considered to be a safer option. This is why a large number of people prefer to opt for investment rather than trading. However, it is not that easy to make money through investment as there are many technical things included in it.
Staale Fossberg explains how to make successful investment
Although investing in the stock market necessitates a straight share trading platform and access to excellent discount brokers, there are also some equally vital aspects for making massive financial gains. Even though there are several ways to make investment, but the below mentioned points will primarily talk about stock market investment.
Staale Fossberg is the CEO of MPT or My Private Trade which has been founded in cooperation with Morten O. Andersen at Simray Holdings LLC. He uses his exceptional communication skills and his connection to Simray to create the most dynamic online concept that is My Private Trade (MPT) in Europe. MPT prompts people to make money by being good networkers and salespeople. Staale provides some guidelines on how to make the investment successful:
- Always be prepared to take some small losses
- Cut the losses at 8% below the buy prices
- When starting for the first time, pick the right full service or discount brokerage. When using a broker, ensure that the person has a good track record.
- Do not get involved with the stocks emotionally. Always stick to a set of buying and selling rules, and do not let the emotions change the mind
- It is always better to avoid the unstable types of investments, such as options, futures, and foreign stocks.
- Always carry out a post-analysis of the stock market trades so that one can learn from the mistakes and successes.
- In order to make more money, buy the top companies at the right time.
- Keep in mind that earnings and strong sales are among the most important traits of winning stocks.
- Understanding when to both buy and sell a stock is the key to success.
- When buying a stock, only buy half of the preferred position at the start buy point. Buy a small amount more in case the price rises 2% or 3% above the first buy.
- Sell a stock in case its earnings per share show a huge deceleration in growth for two quarters consecutively.
Staale Fossberg, aside from being connected with My Private Trade as the CEO and creator, he has also been associated with a large number of companies, such as Jungle Norway Limited, Conecto Invest Limited, and Superdobro LTD as the company director. He also has several years of experience as a television and radio broadcaster in addition to having vast knowledge in finance, trading, and investments.